www成人免费视频_91视频合集_久久久999久久久_91字幕网_91漂亮少妇露脸在线播放_77久久

食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 英语短文 » 正文

如果每天吃燕麦,你会变成这样

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2019-04-19  来源:沪江英语  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:1. You will be regular1.更有规律Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely

1. You will be “regular”

1.更“有规律


 

Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.

无论什么样的麦片几乎都是纯纤维。没有体内液体帮忙纤维极难消化,所以燕麦就像海绵一样吸收水和其他液体,使它们能顺利通过消化系统,再排出体外,这就能让你规律排便。


 

2. You will be full

2.有饱腹感


 

When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.

麦片一吃下去马上就会膨胀填满胃部,就没什么空间吃更多的食物了,这样就会使你有饱腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。


 

3.You could lose weight

3.你能减肥


 

Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.

由于你吃饱了,两顿饭之间不太可能吃零食,你的体重就不会增加,甚至还能减肥。


 

4.You will reduce your risk of heart disease

4.降低患心脏病的风险


 

Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.

全麦麦片富含多酚类、抗氧化剂,尤其富含一种叫燕麦生物碱的抗氧化剂,这种物质几乎只在燕麦中才有。这些燕麦生物碱能提高一氧化氮的产生,有助于扩张血管、促进血液流动从而降低血压。


 

5. You will get loaded with nutrients

5.你会摄入营养物质


 

Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (½ cup) of dry oats, you will get:

燕麦富含人体必需维生素、矿物质和抗氧化剂。仅仅一份(½杯)干麦片就能让你摄取:


 

Manganese:191% of the RDI

锰:推荐每日摄入量的191%


 

Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI

磷:推荐每日摄入量的41%


 

Magnesium: 34% of the RDI

镁:推荐每日摄入量的34%


 

Copper: 24% of the RDI

铜:推荐每日摄入量的24%


 

Iron: 20% of the RDI

铁:推荐每日摄入量的20%


 

Zinc: 20% of the RDI

锌:推荐每日摄入量的20%


 

Folate: 11% of the RDI

叶酸:推荐每日摄入量的11%


 

Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI

维生素B1(硫胺):推荐每日摄入量的39%


 

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI

维生素B5(泛酸):推荐每日摄入量的10%


 

Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)

微量钙、钾、维生素B6(吡哆醇)和维生素B3(烟酸)


 

Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.

额外营养:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白质、5g脂肪和8g纤维、303卡热量。


(信息来源:沪江英语)

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
编辑:foodtrans01

 
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.132 second(s), 18 queries, Memory 1.02 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜在线不卡精品国产 | 欧洲成人全免费视频网站 | 秀人网私拍福利视频在线 | a级黄色毛片 | 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp | 国产成人精品aaaa视频一区 | 亚洲精品美女777777 | 天天操bb| 99尹人香蕉国产免费天天在线 | 米奇影视999| 亚洲国产精品久久久久666 | 黄色特级片 | 日韩在线电影 | 天堂中文最新版在线中文 | 夜夜欢性恔免费视频 | 玖玖在线资源站 | 亚洲精品www| 国产精品福利视频一区二区三区 | 中国一级做a爰片久久毛片 中国孕妇变态孕交xxxx | 无码人妻精品一区二 | 武则天性欲史 在线播放 | 99热在线免费观看 | 波多野结衣乳巨码无在线 | 高潮射精日本韩国在线播放 | 香蕉在线观看999 | 激情欧美一区二区三区 | 男人天堂综合 | 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路百度 | 国产成人亚洲精品久久 | 在线欧美69v免费观看视频 | 在线色图| 国产三级国产精品 | 日韩亚洲人成网站在线播放 | 欧美精品久久久久久久久大尺度 | 免费观看亚洲人成网站 | 亚洲av无码一区二区三区天堂 | 亚洲欧美国产中文 | 国产乱码精品一区二区三上 | 24小时日本在线www免费的 | 四虎影视在线观看 | 国产真人做爰视频免费 |